Monday 26 December 2016

Rustic Pergola


This is how my son and I made my outdoor living room pergola. I hope it inspires you as I found the process much easier than anticipated.
I am not a woodworker and, quite honestly, sometimes haven't got a clue. But I had the plans in my head so my son had to do his best to give me my vision. I'm also terrible CGI creator too so I will apologise in advance for my little drawings in here :)
I was mostly the labourer and tea maker for this project.
The whole ethos of my garden is ... Everything reclaimed, reused, recycled or upcycled. Where possible, only essential base materials are purchase from the DIY store.
Please click on the robot link for the full details on my Insructables



 Featured Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...